Monday, November 12, 2012

The Customer Is Always Write

 I received this via my web site contact form today. Because the customer is always right, I am mailing her a replacement keychain in hopes it will meet her criteria of 'cool art'. While I do not believe it would be possible for an altered laminate tile key chain to break, I want to provide excellent customer service. Disgruntled Customer Writes:


I bought an art box made by you out of art vending machine in Las Vegas, NV. It was a broken keychain. I feel I got ripped off $5.oo. I was hoping for some cool art. Please respond.--Name Omitted

4 comments:

Diane Keys said...

on second thought, I should send her $5.00 back. hmmmmm

Skybridge Studios said...

What Happens in Vegas Stays In Vegas.
Send her Buffet Coupons.
No Refund!

Diane Keys said...

LOL Lisa, that would have been great. I sent her another piece and didn't hear back from her. Buying art is always risky:) miss you still can't figure out how to get your new posts to come straight to my email waaaaa

Anonymous said...

louis vuitton qbfseq louis vuitton pas cher mfraju sac louis vuitton lhjhjf http://www.tomsshoes-2013.com
cheap christian louboutin zpyqxe christian louboutin outlet lxwirr christian louboutin lmeehn http://www.2013tiffanyjewelry.com