Sunday, August 28, 2016

You Know You Famous .....


I can add this to my list of Fictitious Diane Identities from the rumor mill.

I LOVE this one, it is a serious first and gives me MAJOR STREET CRED cuz that's the world I live in!!

Primo fictitious identities to date:

  dominatrix
(could of made a LOT of money with that one--think people were hoping I was)
I had a toddler at the time, so the playpen must have been my inflatable dungeon used between naps

Undercover FBI
no real explanation for that one

and now
 Heroin addict

 At least they think I'm recovering and on methadone, which is apparently the same as ADD meds for kids--who knew? 

I even have SYRINGES!!  

Used to shoot up my diabetic cat with insulin

oh and
Cult Leader
Now THAT one is true!!  Viva la Dkult! 
Living Your Life so You Don't have to!!
JOIN TODAY!! We have good soup!!

what are the BEST rumors out there about you?

As long as people are talking about you-you still famous!!




No comments: